Single or in a relationship, Valentine’s Day is the BEST excuse to get together with your girls and throw a little Galentine’s Day party! It’s safe to say, we’ll use any excuse to plan a girl’s night! ;)
The best part about Galentine’s Day is that it can be as casual or fancy as you'd like. From the invitation to the food on the table, we're sharing a few of our favorite celebration ideas.
1. Send a simple invite by email or text. If you're feeling creative, make your own invites and mail them the old fashioned way. Who wouldn't love receiving a cute personalized invitation?!
2. Now for the real fun… Decorating! If you aren’t so much of a DIY lover, you can still create cute décor with balloons and a simple heart garland. We have a beautiful selection of Valentine’s Day Pillow Covers (pictured above) to choose from. These pillow cases will add the cutest touch to your party venue! Mix and match to create a cozy corner.
3. You will obviously be indulging in sweet treats, but don’t forget all the savory goodness. Have each of your girlfriends bring a delicious dish or order in pizza -- either way, this is a great start to a tradition!
4. Create a night to relax. Have the camera ready (whether you have a photo booth or not) you'll want to capture all the memories! Have your gals come over in comfy clothes and watch movies and eat the night away.
5. Don't let your guests leave empty-handed! We've rounded up our top three personalized gifts.
1) For the makeup obsessed friend, our personalized cosmetic bags are light weight and the perfect size to hold her everyday essentials.
2) The cutest custom pencil pouch for the gal-friend that has a love for stationery accessories!
3) For the eco-friendly girlfriend, our unique tote bags make for the perfect reusable grocery bags! Make this one extra special by adding her name!
We'd love to hear about your Galantine's Day party! Share in the comments below <3